The Planner View on the mobile app is designed to show you at a glance the number of openings that you have at any given time. To activate the planner view you will want to hit the funnel icon, and then check the box “Show only available dates in calendar (planner)”. Once you have toggles the switch to be green, you will want to hit the back arrow to go back to the main appointments page.
When the planner view is activated, you can hit the "+" icon to add an appointment. Now with the planner view you will see a duration option at the top of the page where you can choose between 15, 30, 1 hour or 2 hours. This will change the length of time for your appointments. When you select the date, now you will see the hours of the day and the number of available reps that are available at that time. You will just select the time you are wanting to schedule an appointment and then proceed through the next steps:
- Pin Name: This is where you will pick the pin that you want to set the appointment for.
- You can scroll through the list of the pins to find the one you want
- You can search for the pin you are looking for with the house number or street name to find the pin
- You can add in a new pin – if the appointment that you are setting is for a new address you can select “New Pin” at the top of the list to go through the process of manually entering in the pin details
- Name: This will show up on the calendar so make it something descriptive like ‘Roof Inspection’ or ‘Inspection Set’ or ‘Meet with Spouse’ or anything else that you would want to have describe the appointment
- Location: This will automatically populate the address of the pin that you dropped
- Start: This will be the start date & time that you selected from the calendar
- End: This will automatically populate with an hour as the default length but you can change it to be a shorter or longer length of time by tapping on it and changing the end time
- Calendar: This is where you will be able to change who the appointment is assigned to. It will automatically assign itself to the default calendar you set (you as the logged in users is the general default unless you have changed it under the appointments tab).
- Notes: Here you can enter in any information that is tied the appointment that you want the person going to the appointment to have access too
- When you have filled in the information, hit DONE to save the appointment and you will be taken back to the appointments page where you will now find the appointment added to the list
- If you aren’t seeing it please double check that you are able to see the calendar for whoever you assigned it to
Something to note, if you turn the planner view on under the appointments tab, it will also be what you see when you are setting a appointment when dropping or updating a pins. If you are only wanting to view the planner view while you are in the appointments area you will want to deactivate the planner view before you go back to your pins by hitting the funnel icon and unchecking planner view.