Connecting your Google Calendar account is very simple and only needs to be done by the Account Administrator one time. In order to connect the google calendar you will need a google account (Gmail is the most common way to have a google account). If your company uses Google Apps for its emails, then you are all set. If you don’t have a google account already, you can create one by clicking here.
**Spotio recommends that you connect a business google account versus a personal google account as part of this integration.**
Watch our video below to see a walk through of the process of connecting your Google Drive to your Spotio account:
No time for a video? Here are the steps:
- Log into the web app (app.spotio.com).
- On the left side you will see Settings, click that to open up the settings page.
- When the settings page opens you will see “Integrations” at the bottom and then click the '+' next to Integrations to see the drop down.
- From the Integrations drop down select “Google Calendar.”
- Once you are on the Google Calendar integration account page, you will need to click on “Connect” to get started.
- Now you will be asked to log into your google account, so please put in your email address & click next.
- Now you will be asked for your password to the google account, type that in and click next.
- Google will need you to grant SPOTIO access to a few things so please click the blue allow button to grant access to google drive.
- That's it! You should now be redirected to SPOTIO and should see that your account is now connected.