We are excited to offer our customers an integration with Rilla Voice - a field sales recording solution. If you are a Rilla Voice customer that is looking to provide an integrated solution to your field sales team, follow the instructions below to connect Rilla Voice to your SPOTIO account.
How to Set UP your SPOTIO + Rilla Voice Integration
An admin account will be needed to complete the SPOTIO +Rilla set up
To integrate with Rilla it is necessary to create a webhook for activity created event. Each customer needs to use the same callback url in setup which is: https://api.apirilla.com/webhooks/spotio
- In the web application ,visit Settings in the bottom left.
- Navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Under Integrations, select Webhooks.
- In the Callback URL box paste in: https://api.apirilla.com/webhooks/spotio.
- Then in the Events box, use the dropdown to select Activity Created.
- Select the Create button in the bottom right to activate your webhook.
Once completed it should look like this:
Turn on the Visit Time Tracking
- In the web application, visit Settings in the bottom left.
- Under General, select Sales Process.
- Toggle on Track duration for manual visits.
- Click Save.
Ensure all users in SPOTIO have the same email address assigned in both SPOTIO & Rilla Voice:
Use the Users & Teams section in SPOTIO to confirm that the User's assigned email addresses match what you have assigned in Rilla Voice. This is critical to capturing the timestamp information.
Day to Day Use
To put this integration to use on a daily basis reps will need to follow the instructions below:
- Log into Rilla Voice & set yourself to recording by pressing the purple record button in the middle of the application. Leave the recording open as you go throughout the day.
- When you want to timestamp a customer interaction in Rilla Voice, tap the lead on the map to identify the beginning of the customer conversation. This will be marked as the start of the conversation.
- Once the interaction is complete, you must log a visit in order to mark the end of the conversation & send the timestamps to Rilla.
- Repeat these steps for every customer conversation - critical that you open the lead before you begin the conversation with the customer & log a visit to mark the conversation complete.
- Rilla will receive these timestamps & break the recording up into these interactions for your review.