Running a report that details specifics such as appointments scheduled between a certain date range or ran by a specific person can all be done within Spotio. Let's learn how!
Getting a report that reflects the amount of appointments within a month, week, etc is easy to accomplish. However if along with that you are wanting to know which rep/tech ran that appointment you will want to make a few adjustments to your pin settings.
Best practice for creating a custom single choice field that includes all tech's names. You can learn more on creating custom fields here. Now that you've gotten that complete we can continue :)
- Access Reports>New Report>Standard Report>Add Filters
- Select the drop down arrow and select the + next to Pin Details and choose "Appointments". You'll want to change the "equals" to "between" and choose your date range
- You will now add a secondary filter by selecting the drop down arrow and selecting the + next to Pin Fields
- Choose the custom field that you created for the tech's name who ran the appointment. I named my field "Appointment Ran By"
- Select the rep's name and...
- RUN the report
Any appointments created during the chosen time frame and ran by the chosen tech will appear.