User Management: Adding Users
As an Account Admin, you can add or suspend users easily from SPOTIO’s web app. To complete the registration process for each user, you will need to provide their name, email address, and mobile number, as well as define their permission level and territory access.
What’s Covered in this Article:
- Required Information
- Permission Levels
- Territory Access
- Option Information
- How is a User Billed
- Suspending a User
- First and Last Name
- Email Address - This should be the email address they use for work communications
- Mobile Phone - This should be to the mobile phone they will be using to access SPOTIO with. A 4-digit code will be sent to this number via SMS/Text to complete the setup process.
NOTE: If the phone number or email address belongs to a registered user on a different SPOTIO account, you may receive an error. Please contact SPOTIO support if you feel you are getting this alert in error.
- Sales - Sales Reps are able to create new leads, change assigned leads, and see all leads within their assigned territory.
- Manager - Managers have full access to all leads and users within their assigned territory.
- Account Admin - Admins can change company settings, including billing.
- Global - Access to all leads, regardless of their assigned user.
- Limited - Limited to the leads in their territory
- To assign a user to a territory, even a manager, they need to have Limited access.
- A single user can be assigned to multiple territories.
- If the rep is outside their assigned territory, or in an area where there is no territory, they will see ‘ghost’ pin for leads that are currently being worked by another user.
- External System ID - If you have an existing CRM you are integrating with SPOTIO, you can enter a specific User ID here.
How’s a User Billed?
SPOTIO has a license-based billing structure. New users are automatically assigned to available licenses on your account. However, if you are out of open licenses, a new license will be added to your account with a 7-day trial period. After the trial, you will be assessed a pro-rated charge for this user for the remainder of your billing cycle.