Getting ready to move from SPOTIO Legacy to SPOTIO 2.0? Fantastic!
Legacy was a good app to get you from point A to point B, with pins-on-a-map functionality that allowed you to quickly gather information and move on. SPOTIO 2.0 gives you the same ease and access to information, with major improvements in how that information is organized so it doesn't just go from A to B. It goes from good to great.
The biggest differences between Legacy and 2.0 are:
- 2.0 gives you full visibility into your Sales Pipeline, so you always know where your leads are, and how close you are to a win.
- 2.0 dispositions your leads in Stages on your Sales Pipeline so that your prospects are grouped by Key Performance Indicators
- 2.0 organizes your lead and contact details in Custom Fields, so you can be sure you get the information you need at the Stage when you need it.
- 2.0 allows you to colorize your map view to filter out your leads for an easy, bird's eye view of where to focus your team.
- 2.0 offers more integration options so that you can choose how to connect with your calendar and current CRM.
We’ve worked hard to maintain the elements that made our Legacy product so successful and we’ve introduced a lot of new features that will take your organization to the next level. Legacy was a good app. SPOTIO 2.0 is a great tool to take you into future of your industry.
Join Trey & Julie as they walk you through these 5 key differences below: