Many of you have been asking about the new version of Spotio and how does it differ from the version that you are currently using. When we started building the new version of Spotio, we started from the ground up, by going back to the drawing board and reviewed what our customers had been asking for as well as areas for product improvement.
The new version isn’t something that is just an upgrade to your existing account, this is a completely new version of Spotio. We have worked to keep many of the same elements that you are familiar with and rely on to run your business but we have taken many areas to the next level. There are five major differences between Spotio Legacy and Spotio 2.0 we want to introduce you to:
- Stages vs Statuses – how you track a lead through the sales process
- Territory Management – this being the key to determining our account permissions
- Performing activities on a lead like a visit or an appointment or call rather than just a reknock
- Data 2.0 – Going beyond just PINS on a Map
- Totally new features – including e-contract and more
Join Trey & Julie as they walk you through these 5 key differences below: