Life happens and sometimes we forget our passwords, we're all human! Access to SPOTIO is available on the Mobile app and the Web app. In each environment, you will enter credentials specific to you. Mobile app users will enter their own phone number and then a randomized passcode will be sent via text. Web app users will enter their email address and password. If the password is unknown/forgotten it can be reset easily.
Request Password Reset from SPOTIO Web
The SPOTIO Web app will allow you to reset the password by clicking the specified link and following the email instructions.
1. Go to https://app.spotio2.com/login and click FORGOT PASSWORD.
2. You'll be directed to the Forgot Password page.
3. Enter the email address associated with your SPOTIO user account
4. Select SEND RESET INSTRUCTIONS.
Reset Password Email
Use the link in the Reset password email sent your inbox to change your password.
1. Check your email inbox for a Reset password email with a reset link from email@example.com.
2. Click on RESET PASSWORD FOR "COMPANY NAME" in the Reset password email.
3. A Change my password page will open in your browser.
4. Enter your new password.
5. Confirm your new password.
6. Click on CHANGE PASSWORD to save your new password.
Mobile App Login
On the SPOTIO Mobile app, you will not have a password at all because your passcode is randomized each time you log in. With this feature, there is no need for a personalized password.
1. Open the SPOTIO Mobile app, enter your phone number, and select REQUEST CODE. Please note it is very important to use the phone number that your account admin associated with your user account.
2. A text and email containing a 6 digit passcode will be sent to the phone number and email for your account. If the passcode is not received, you can request a new code when the timer reaches 0 seconds.
3. Enter the temporary passcode into the SPOTIO Mobile app and select SUBMIT.
What if I don't get the email to reset the password?
No problem, email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org let us know so we can check your email in our system.
Can I have two accounts with the same phone number or email?
No, every account has to have its own number and email since your email and number are both used as credentials to log in either on the Mobile app or Web app.