Need to know the distances between each of your appointments? Or, do you need to create a route for your day? Well, SPOTIO has a mobile app feature that can assist with that! The Driving Routes feature helps you to plan your day and be productive - not busy.
What’s Covered in this Article:
- Why are Driving Routes beneficial?
- How to use the Driving Routes feature.
Why are Driving Routes Beneficial?
Simply stated; this feature is all about time management. SPOTIO wants you to be great! - and that starts with organizing and completing your assigned route. To assist with this we’ve designed a feature that will optimize a driving route for you based on your appointment time and location.
This will set a pace for your day and provide you with an itinerary that you can update as each appointment is completed.
How To Use the Driving Routes Feature:
Please be aware that this feature is only available on the Mobile App and the GPS must be enabled in order for it to function properly.
- First Log into the Mobile App and click Next when your name appears.
- If prompted to enable GPS feature or give app permission to Location, please do so now, to ensure this feature will run as desired.
- Go to the Dashboard by clicking the icon
- Next click on “Schedule Today” to view your Appointments.
- Click on the icon to access the Driving Routes feature.
- A list of all Appointments scheduled* for the day will appear in order of time and/or distance.
- Click the icon , your map app will open and you will be routed to the first scheduled appointment from your current location.
- From the first appointment, you will be routed to the next scheduled appointment.
*Appointments must have a date and time for it to be it be included in the driving route. If an appointment is listed as an all-day appointment it will not appear in your driving route.