Need to drill down into the Map Data? Or filter to find a custom field? Well, SPOTIO has a feature that can do that and help you identify specific groups of your customers! The Colorization Feature helps to define leads with common attributes and will display a color specific to each group.
What’s Covered in this Article:
- What is Colorization?
- How to Use the Colorization Feature on Web
- How to Use Colorization on Mobile
- Custom Colorization Settings
What is Colorization?
Colorization is a Map Filter that can be used to further differentiate or drill down into General Fields and/or Custom Fields in your map view. With this filter, you will be able to view the data on your Map as it refers to a particular search term.
General Field Colorization includes the following fields:
- Stage - prospecting, contacted, quote provided, etc… as well as customer stages determined by the account admin
- Lead Source - web, iOS, Android and import
- User - names of the users in your account
- Number of Visits - logged visits
- Days since the last visit
- Last Location Status - verified, unverified and unknown
- Loss Reason - varies based on custom loss reasons determined by account admin
- Last Visit Result
Custom Field Colorization:
- Any single choice or multi-choice Custom Stage will appear here with their defining attributes.
- An example of this would be; Tamale Flavors - Pork, Chicken, Oaxaca Cheese
Last Visit Result Colorization:
- Any, Last Visit Result, will appear here with their defining attributes.
- An example of this would be: Not Home, Contacted, Follow Up
Loss Reason Colorization:
- Any, Loss Reason, will appear here with their defining attributes.
- Unknown will indicate no Loss Reason selected or it is in an active Stage
- An example of this would be: No Need, Bad Timing, Missing Features
How to Use the Colorization Feature : Web App
- Go to the Map by clicking the icon.
- Next, click the Colorization icon in the top right corner.
- Choose the filter and the map will update to show this item.
- Colors are automatically assigned to each filter option
- Please be aware that only one Colorization filter can be used and the colors cannot be modified.
How to Use the Colorization Feature : Mobile App
- Log into the SPOTIO Mobile App and go to the Map by clicking the icon.
- Next, click the icon to access the Layer Menu.
- Choose Colorize under the Map Settings and select the filter you would like to view.
- The Map will update to show your selection.
- Note: Please be aware that only one Colorization filter can be used and the colors cannot be modified with the exception of Visit Results.
Custom Colorization Settings
SPOTIO offers the ability to customize "Time Since Last Visit" and "Activity Count" colorization metrics in the Settings dashboard! The Colorization settings also provide Account Admins the ability to set the default map colorization value for all active and trialing users.
To learn more about Custom Colorization and how to navigate and adjust these settings, please check out this knowledge article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.