Need to drill down into the Map Data? Or filter to find a custom field? Well, SPOTIO has a feature that can do that and help you identify specific groups of your customers! The Colorization Feature helps to define leads with common attributes and will display a color specific to each group.
What’s Covered in this Article:
What is Colorization?
Colorization is a Map Filter that can be used to further differentiate or drill down into General Fields and/or Custom Fields in your map view. With this filter, you will be able to view the data on your Map as it refers to a particular search term.
General Field Colorization include the following fields :
- Stage - prospecting, contacted, quote provided, etc… as well as customer stages determined by the account admin
- Lead Source - web, ios, android and import
- User - names of the users in your account
- Number of visits - logged visits
- Days since the last visit
- Last Location Status - verified, unverified and unknown
- Loss Reason - varies based on custom loss reasons determined by account admin
- Last Visit Result
Custom Field Colorization:
- Any single choice or multi-choice Custom Stage will appear here with their defining attributes.
- An example of this would be; Tamale Flavors - Pork, Chicken, Oaxaca Cheese
Last Visit Result Colorization:
- Any, Last Visit Result, will appear here with their defining attributes.
- An example of this would be: Not Home, Contacted, Follow Up
Loss Reason Colorization:
- Any, Loss Reason, will appear here with their defining attributes.
- Unknown will indicate no Loss Reason selected or it is in an active Stage
- An example of this would be: No Need, Bad Timing, Missing Features
How to Use the Colorization Feature : Web App
- Go to the Map by clicking the icon.
- Next, click the Colorization icon in the top right corner.
- Choose the filter and the map will update to show this item.
- Colors are automatically assigned to each filter option
- Please be aware that only one Colorization filter can be used and the colors cannot be modified.
How to Use the Colorization Feature : Mobile App
- Log into the SPOTIO Mobile App and go to the Map by clicking the icon.
- Next, click the icon to access the Layer Menu.
- Choose Colorize under the Map Settings and select the filter you would like to view.
- The Map will update to show your selection.
- Please be aware that only one Colorization filter can be used and the colors cannot be modified with the exception of Visit Results.