How to Suspend A User (Deactivate User)
Here at SPOTIO, we understand that you may need to make adjustments to your team by adding or removing user licenses. Below you’ll learn how to remove a user by suspending their access.
What’s Covered in this Article:
- Who can suspend a User?
- Suspending A User in the Web App
Who Can Suspend A User?
Only users with administrative access may suspend another user by accessing the User Management menu. The user must have an Active or Trialing status in order to be suspended. Users with a Pending status have not accepted their invitations and have not activated their accounts. Due to this, they cannot be suspended.
Suspending A User in the Web App.
- To Suspend a user go to the Settings by clicking the gear icon on the bottom left corner.
- Click on the Users menu and select the user you want to suspend.
- Under the User Info menu, turn on the Suspend User toggle and click Save.
- You can also suspend multiple users at once by clicking on the checkbox next to their name and selecting the bulk option at the top of the screen