Add a Record by Tapping on a Roof
Learn how to add a new record to your SPOTIO account by tapping on the map.
1. Select the Map icon
2. Zoom in on the map until you see the rooftops
3. Tap on the roof where you would like to create the new record
4. Select the appropriate VISIT RESULT from the drop-down
5. Click on the LOG VISIT button
Add Contact Information to the New Record
Have contact details or notes that you need to add to your new record? You can add more details while logging your visit.
1. Tap on the roof where you would like to create the new record
2. Click on the ADD VISIT DETAILS button
3. Select the appropriate VISIT RESULT from the drop-down
4. Enter your notes
5. Select SHOW ALL FIELDS beside INFO to display all data entry fields
6. Enter the record's contact information, etc.
7. Update the Pipeline Stage if you need to change the stage of the record, e.g. from Prospecting to Appointment Scheduled, Pending Decision, Signed, or Lost
7. Click on the LOG VISIT button