If you're business is a Google GSuite customer then you must whitelist the SPOTIO application for it to sync properly. The following article provides instructions.
Note - the GSuite Super Admin must be the one to complete the following steps.
1. Admins should sing in to their Google Admin Console; from the Google Admin dashboard, go to "Security" and open up "Settings"
2. Then, admins go to App Access Controls > click on "API Controls" and then click on the "Manage Third-Party App Access" on the screen below
3. From the Apps dashboard, click on "Configure new app" and choose the first option
4. Add the SPOTIO Google Client ID which is: Copy/Paste - has to be exact 124067105321-gt1cl2tvcv5fl8snjlfqpithtci7pqj1.apps.googleusercontent.com
5. Choose the "Google Integration for Spotio" option and hit both checkboxes and Select at the bottom.
6. Choose "Trusted" and "Configure"
You're Done! Now you can use your Gmail email through Spotio