If you're business is a Google GSuite customer then you must whitelist the SPOTIO application for it to sync properly. The following article provides instructions.
Note - the GSuite Super Admin must be the one to complete the following steps.
1. Admins should sing in to their Google Admin Console; from the Google Admin dashboard, go to "Security" and open up "Settings"
2. Then, admins go to App Access Controls > click on "Manage Third-Party App Access."
3. From the Trusted Apps dashboard, admins should click on the + button at the bottom right to add the project.
4. Select "Web Application"
5. Add the SPOTIO Google Client ID which is: Copy/Paste - has to be exact 124067105321-gt1cl2tvcv5fl8snjlfqpithtci7pqj1.apps.googleusercontent.com
6. Choose the "Google Integration for Spotio" option and hit both checkboxes and Select at the bottom.
7. Choose "Trusted" and "Configure"
You're Done! Now you can use your Gmail email through Spotio