What do you want your map to tell you? This can easily be answered by colorizing. With SPOTIO's colorization feature, you are able to focus in on the data points that matter most.
What’s Covered in this Article:
- What is Colorization?
- Options to Colorize
- How to Use Colorization: Mobile App
- Custom Colorization Settings
- Best Practices
What is Colorization?
Colorization is the ability to change the color of the pin based on the information you are wanting to see. The color code will change depending on the selection you choose and reflect on the map.
Options to Colorize
The choices to colorize pins are by:
- Stages (default)
- Number of Visits
- Days Since Last Visit
- Last Visit Result (default for Door to Door mode)
- Loss Reasons
- Lead Source
- Last Location Status
If your account has added leads via lead machine, you are able to filter by those criteria, such as Square Footage and Median Home Income. Any single or multi-choice custom fields would also appear as an option to colorize by.
How to Use Colorization: Mobile App
- Log into the SPOTIO Mobile App and go to the Leads icon.
- Next, click the funnel icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on Colorize Pins.
- Select the choice to color code the pins.
- Click the yellow Show Results button at the bottom.
- The Map will update to show your selection.
- Unknown white pins are displayed for leads with no data to meet the criteria.
- Please be aware that only one Colorization filter can be used and the colors cannot be modified with the exception of Visit Results.
Custom Colorization Settings
SPOTIO offers the ability to customize "Time Since Last Visit" and "Activity Count" colorization metrics in the Settings dashboard! The Colorization settings also provide Account Admins the ability to set the default map colorization value for all active and trialing users.
To learn more about Custom Colorization and how to navigate and adjust these settings, please check out this knowledge article.
- For Setters and Canvassers, colorize by the Last Visit Result. This will show the last interaction and help you focus on moving those previous Not Home to Contacts and those previously marked Contacts to Appointments and/ or Follow Ups.
- Use Number of Visits then Days since Last Visit to target areas that need follow up.
Why are all of my pins gray?
In most cases, the pins are gray due to being in the first stage of the pipeline. This stage is colored by default to be gray. Until the pins are moved to another stage, they will stay gray unless you colorize by another option.
What do the colors mean?
There is a legend for the color coded pins below the map and search bar. You can scroll to the right if needed to see all result colors.
Do I need to colorize every time I log in?
If you log out of the app and log back in, it would automatically set back to the default. If you swipe up out of the app and go back in, your original settings will still be applied.