Need to locate your team? Want to see where your sales representatives are or the last location they visited? SPOTIO has a feature that can help with that! The Find My Team feature is a layer built into the Map View that helps you to locate your representatives while they’re in the field.
Find My Team - Web App
To use Find My Team on the web app:
- Login to the SPOTIO web app.
- Click the Map icon on the left gray sidebar.
- Tap the layers box in the top left corner of the map view.
- Toggle on the Teams switch.
Find My Team - Mobile App
To use Find My Team on the mobile app:
- Login to the mobile app.
- Select the Map icon at the bottom.
- Tap the layers icon in the top right corner of the map view.
- Toggle on the Team switch.
If your reps have enabled GPS, the Find My Team filter will classify them as either:
- Active meaning they are online
- Inactive meaning they are offline
In order to appear as Active, a rep must be logged into SPOTIO with the app running in the foreground. They must be inside the SPOTIO app, working. If SPOTIO is running in the background, the rep will appear as Inactive.
The Find My Team layer will identify all active and inactive representatives in the field.
Tip: Invited users of SPOTIO should be selecting While Using the App (Apple) or Allow Only While Using the App (Android) when allowing SPOTIO to access their location. Having their GPS enabled ensures they appear as Online when engaging with the app.
How often does the location update the user’s location?
The location and activity data is updated every minute; unless the representative is in Low Data Mode.